mercredi 30 septembre 2020

Article and Details, Please?


Creation vs. Evolution : Article and Details, Please? · Baumgardner Gave the Title, I Found the Link · My Tables End In Real Year 1032 (1028) BC, Dated As 940 · And What About the Lowering of Carbon 14 Level? · HGL'S F.B. WRITINGS : Interaction with John Baumgardner

I was reading this:

https://creation.com/carbon-dating-fooling-whom

My eyes fell on this:

Unless the experimenter is claiming to be omniscient, then the further one goes back in time the more unreliable the dates obtained will be. The Hallstat Disaster/Plateau graph discussed in my article is a known example of this, and no amount of calibration can yield accurate dates in the period 400 – 800 BC. And yes, it’s an “official calibration curve”, as you put it, that does exactly the opposite of what you claim, showing for all to see an area of unresolvable inaccuracy.


Whose article? Robert Carter's or Gavin Cox? I tried to click this, but it is Baumgardner, from another quote (and yes, small time spans on internet force me to too hasty reading):

http://www.icr.org/i/pdf/technical/Carbon-14-Evidence-for-a-Recent-Global-Flood-and-a-Young-Earth.pdf

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire