- Théologie et philosophie (yes, English message, but French title, since once upon a time French did those things a little better) with a follow up here: Are Creationist Ministries condemned Protestant Bible Societies? (and are they still condemned?)
If the Quotes are Genuine ...
- Karyogrammata (Greek title means: description chromosome numbers/chromosome configurations, and includes all posts from deretour that relate to the subject in English) - theme continued on I had a dream one night ... and Another Possibility
Includes post Non-replies, which refers to Citing, again Ian Johnson, which is included in:
- Minor messages on English Crea-vs-Evolu series the last part of which is the comments on first big post. What about Dinosaurs?
Whew, eight messages boiled down to three, plus one index message!
Why does this matter?
A: the beauty and harmony in complexity of creation is one argument for the existence of a Creator. Evolution may be accepted by Christians, but it is mainly accepted because of atheism, though that is (only) indirect(ly so) in Christians accepting it.
B: if our evolutionary past is mud, amoeba, trilobite, fish, amphibian, reptile, rat-like first mammal, primates, apes, "Lucy" - where is then our dignity?
And God's justice and mercy if cats chase little birdies and both kittens and birds die without anyone previously sinning. No, Adam sinned before this happened.
C: if our evolutionary future is collective world wide glory, where is then our freedom?
Why is teaching evolution so IMPORTANT? is about the freedom of thought and of parenting which modernity is abandoning.
Tykhon and Pius XII ... is about the reaction of Roman Catholic and Russian Orthodox Churches.
- Those REAL Old Jamborees ...
- If you are creationist, that means you are ...
- But believing in Noah and his sons makes you a racist, right?
- Human population after Noah, racial and demographic pseudoproblems for creationism
- "I tried to prove something, I found what I wanted, so I have proven it - Right?"
- Am I foolish to say "Evolution of widely differring (mammal) species from each other is proven wrong"?
- A good quote (from pakalert)
- What about Dinosaurs?
- Why so shy about creationist pov on C14?
- Short debate with some despisers of creationism
- Another funny thing about mammal evolution, as supposed ...
- "Back when Genesis was written people could not understand concepts like millions of years" ...
On other blogs:
- Debate on credibility, as with tradition and revelation, of Genesis and Gospels
- Our Lady of the Rosary to today, debate between a geocentric thomist and some heliocentrics · Five more days with same, concluded on St Luke
Statistics for this page