samedi 1 août 2020

Dear "Unknown"!


I found this comment under several posts, sometimes more than once:

Hey! I am getting bored, please fchat with me ;) ;) ;) ...


First, a blog is not a chat.

Sometimes blog posts do lead to conversations, but if so, usually with some relevance to the topic of the blog post.

Second, my internet time is a bit too limited for me to chat with you, and I am not sure I want to know if "fchat" means something particular.

Third, while I am deleting your comments, they will have allowed me to make this link collection : Time for Spammers' choice, again

Fourth, I might like to get laid in a more Christian manner than by "internet sex partners", if you are the same unknown.

Fifth, my readers - the intended readers - might like to see a blog free from the kind of comments you made./HGL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire