dimanche 8 novembre 2020

Do Royalties over Here have a Stake in Evolution?


Today, I walked past a building.

Institut de Paléontologie Humaine.

It is on rue René Panhard, and it has a second name:

Fondation Prince Albert I de Monaco.

As we know, the Monegasque principality has - up to very recently - one religion : Catholicism.

Amu avü sempre r'a meme tradiçiùn
Amu avü sempre r'a meme religiùn

But since Albert I, this same religion has acquired another tradition than previously, namely acceptance of Evolution. This was not necessarily the case in 1910, but since then, too probably yes.

And Monaco is a reference for French monarchic claimants and their relatives.

This may of course have gotten my clear Young Earth Creationist position awry to their positions, and therefore their policies on me a bit more protective than respectful, notably to my rights of expression.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Paris
XXIII Sunday after Pentecost
8.XI.2020

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire