lundi 5 mars 2012

My Motivation for Arguing Against FFoCr Series

            The Series:A Man not at all prejudiced against God is criticising Creationism (not me, we'll get back to who it is)
Further to the Geoscience Major at Texas University
Lost In Translation
AronRa linked to someone actually trying to prove evolution.
AronRa, did I mention you are worthless on history?
My Motivation for Arguing Against FFoCr Series
Verifiable Does Not Equal Material and Natural
I Like "Miacis Cognita."
A Letter Arrived from AronRa
Here beginneth our essay: shorty:

Here is AronRa actually on video:

Youtube User: AronRa
The Texas Board of Indoctrination
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93mWjngq4oA


Having sound off on this computer, I cannot quote his final tirade from it, but here is my comment on it:

I really like your final tirade!

Pupils are intelligent enough to accept Evolution if given the main facts - but too easily misled if given details that are hard for experts.

Might I suggest they are "hard" to experts because they do not want to relinquish evolution?

o-x . fr / hspi - Karyogrammata. (copy link, remove spaces).

hglundahl

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh, Ma!

    Thank you for giving me From Nothing to Nature (Ur Intet in Swedish) by Edgar Andrews!

    Thank you for not caring that people thinking like he thought that too "complicated" for me and dishonest to give it to me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Now, in Sweden Creationists would have been in a real position to complain about the Swedish board of Indoctrination.

    RépondreSupprimer