vendredi 24 juin 2016

I wish He had Linked the Parts, if not indexed


Here are at least three parts in a series on Darwinism and Communism. Not sure if there is any fourth.

I came to the series from the second part, then clicked a link labelled "in this series" - and came to latest month's index on the blog.

But the three parts I found were from January 2009, as I found after looking at date.



I would have, in top section of each post, inserted (post factum) links to newer as well as older posts of same series.

Like this:

Darwinism & Communism, Part I · Part II · Part III

In this case, as title is identic, all posts come after it in bold letters and links are only marked "part N". In my own blogs (this and other ones on other themes) I would insert part specific titles in link, and only numerate very minutely before each part, like this:

1) Creation vs. Evolution : In Today's Article on Maxwell, CMI Linked Back to an Oldie · 2) Φιλολoγικά/Philologica : What Cusa Really Said · 3) New blog on the kid : Everything a Giant Miracle? Why, Yes!

This one spans several blogs, and therefore has a black and bold not message, but blog title before each part. This blog because I found it due to CMI for first message, Φιλολoγικά/Philologica because it is about what exactly someone in the past uttered, thus a question of philological learning, my (newest) main blog, because general theology which is not given for apologetics of itself usually comes on my main blogs.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Nanterre University Library
St. John's Nativity
YooL 2016

PS, on some of my blogs, like my main one, I tend to keep an index:

Index Indicum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire