lundi 20 mai 2019

Anne Habermehl Still Wants Göbekli Tepe After Babel and Neanderthals Post-Flood


Anne Habermehl Still Wants Göbekli Tepe After Babel and Neanderthals Post-Flood   Lita Cosner and Robert Carter Still Want to Deny Euphrates and Tigris Being Frat and Hiddekel ...

She also still wants a Biblical chronology calibration for not just carbon dates, but all of uniformitarian or converntional dates, whether carbon or potassium argon.

Here is her paper:

A creationist view of Gӧbekli Tepe: Timeline and other considerations
Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Creationism, 2018, by Anne Habermehl
https://www.academia.edu/39154731/A_creationist_view_of_G%D3%A7bekli_Tepe_Timeline_and_other_considerations


Here I cite parts of her timeline from figures 3 and 4 (parallel timelines for Masoretic Text - MT - and Septuagint Text - LXX - which is good, better than just MT).

figure 3
Conv. Biblical MT
 
Acheulean, 1.76 mya Babel/Peleg born 2250 BC
End of Neanderthals, 23 000 BC
Göbekli Tepe 10 000 BC end of ice age c. 2040 BC
Nile Delta formed 6000 BC
Beg. First Dynasty c. 3000 BC Abraham in Egypt 1920 BC


figure 4
Conv. Biblical LXX
 
Acheulean, 1.76 mya Babel/Peleg born 2570 BC
End of Neanderthals, 23 000 BC
Göbekli Tepe 10 000 BC end of ice age c. 2170 BC
Nile Delta formed 6000 BC
Beg. First Dynasty c. 3000 BC Abraham in Egypt 1920 BC


I have omitted the BC century dates, on the Biblical side which do not serve calibration, but only general overview.

I could not copy the figures and insert them as images here.

Now, what is wrong here?

On my view, more than one thing. Here:

  • "conventional dating" is not one dating method and can therefore not have one calibration to Biblical chronology;
  • I consider anything dated as over 100 000 years ago as dated most probably by potassium argon, therefore worthless as date, valuable only as to see how deep the volcanic eruption was in how cold water, perhaps whatever you like from the Flood or perhaps you could (at least at Laetolil) give "later and shallower, less cool water" as Flood proceeded;
  • which would prove that Acheulean was used up to Flood, somewhere;
  • I also consider Neanderthals as pre-Flood;
  • I also consider Neanderthal extinction as Flood;
  • I had also heard of no Neanderthal biological remains (unlike tools) carbon dated to more recent as 40 000 (Gorham cave has a level with more recent dates and Neanderthal type tools, Habermehl considered my conjecture about how it came to pass as novel writing, fine, I write fan fiction, and as she would not be taken seriously if trying it, fine, I am happy not to be hampered by such Academic decorum;
  • I consider Peleg as born 401 years after Flood in Roman Martyrology chronology (LXX without Second Cainan), and 529 in George Syncellus (LXX with Second Cainan). Either of them, this place fits very neatly to carbon dates (ignoring all non-carbon in post-Flood chronology) like those of either early or late Göbekli Tepe, I opt for late, as I consider Göbekli Tepe as Babel;
  • I also consider there is no such thing as a Biblical date for end of ice age. Beginning of ice age, sure, Flood. End? No.


If I had had my usual allotment of normal library card in Nanterre University Library, instead of one hour this morning and doing this in a cyber, I might have actually read lots more of her paper.

As it is, somewhat sullenly, I concentrated on what's wrong.

I don't think she has any fresh arguments against my positions since our debates, and she doesn't cite me as someone she has refuted. I. e. she thinks it is OK to ignore me because I am no Academic in the field.

I'll link to our previous debates in an appendix under my signature, as well as to my own table in another one.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Nanterre
St. Bernard of Siena OFM
20.V.2019

Appendix I

Label Habermehl on this blog:
https://creavsevolu.blogspot.com/search/label/Habermehl


Possible other mentions here:
https://creavsevolu.blogspot.com/search?q=Habermehl


Correspondence of Hans Georg Lundahl : With Habermehl 2017, I
http://correspondentia-ioannis-georgii.blogspot.com/2018/11/with-habermehl-2017-i.html


Correspondence of Hans Georg Lundahl : With Habermehl 2017, II
https://correspondentia-ioannis-georgii.blogspot.com/2018/11/with-habermehl-2017-ii.html


Appendix II

Creation vs. Evolution : Bricks at Göbekli Tepe or Close?
https://creavsevolu.blogspot.com/2019/03/bricks-at-gobekli-tepe-or-close.html


Scroll down to "Citing relevant parts of my latest carbon table:" or read it in full on:

Creation vs. Evolution : Refining table Flood to Abraham - and a doubt
http://creavsevolu.blogspot.com/2018/05/refining-table-flood-to-abraham-and.html


Appendix III

Other on Babel as Göbekli Tepe:

Correspondence of Hans Georg Lundahl : With Mackey on Haman and on Babel
https://correspondentia-ioannis-georgii.blogspot.com/2019/03/with-mackey-on-haman-and-on-babel.html


Creation vs. Evolution : Ten Keys to my Idea of Göbekli Tepe as Babel and its Tower as a Rocket
https://creavsevolu.blogspot.com/2019/04/ten-keys-to-my-idea-of-gobekli-tepe-as.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire