mercredi 20 juin 2018

For my Part, I have a Shorter Ice Age in a Longer St Jerome Chronology


Creation vs. Evolution : CMI has a Long Ice Age in a Shortish Ussher Chronology · For my Part, I have a Shorter Ice Age in a Longer St Jerome Chronology · HGL's F.B. writings :Carbon Dating Debate

In case you missed it when reading previous, I don't think carbon makes Biblical chronology impossible or even highly suspect. I am just dealing with a shorter ice age and its ending earlier on in the Biblical chronology.

Here is my latest table, back in this article:

Refining table Flood to Abraham - and a doubt
http://creavsevolu.blogspot.com/2018/05/refining-table-flood-to-abraham-and.html


Citing four highlights, adding an ice age related one:

Flood 2957 BC (directly stated in Christmas proclamation)
Carbon level estimated between 2 and 4 pmc?

[Younger Dryas
= end of ice age, carbon dated 10 600 to 9 600 BC]

Babel begins 2602 BC (my deduction)
42.89 pmc, 9600 BC

Babel ends 2562 BC (my deduction)
48.171 pmc, 8600 BC

Genesis 14, 1935 BC
85.811 pmc, 3200 BC


Carbon dates for Babel are deduced from Babel = Göbekli Tepe.

As per previous article, it should be clear that "42.89 pmc, 9600 BC" is short for "42.89 pmc = 7000 extra years, 2602 BC + 7000 = '9600 BC'."

Actually, parts of the speed for carbon production are higher than what I constructed for implication of CMI's ice age estimate.

But I am avoiding to put Genesis 14 during Ice age, Exodus during Neolithic, Solomon's Temple during beginnings of Sumer, not just by having some more "wiggles in my own curve" than what I made for CMI, but also by ending Ice Age sooner after Flood and taking this as earlier before Abraham than it would have been in an Ussher chronology.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Nanterre UL
Pope St Silverius
20.VI.2018

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire