mardi 23 janvier 2018

Neat Argument - and Neat Answer, if I May Say So Myself


Anthony Zarrella is one of my favourite Catholic quorans.

We differ on who is Pope and we differ - respectfully - on Creation vs Evolution issue.

Anthony Zarrella
B R E A K
B R E A D
T R E A D
T R E N D

Is “trend” similar to “break”? Not really, no. But each step is similar to the step before it—and that’s only in four steps.

Me
Your example of “break” to “trend” is isolated to one word.

Try changing whole texts from like to unlike, like “twinkle, twinkle, little star” to “it’s a long way to Tipperary” one letter at a time and each making sense as a text.

That comes closer to evolution “between kinds”.


The whole debate my be upcoming on Assorted Retorts, later, but for now I give this argument./HGL

2 commentaires:

  1. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Epilepsy,Hepatitis,Parkinson disease.Diabetes,Fibroid...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you, I am not sure I would trust him, and as far as I know from last check (I have had wounds on sharp objects in Paris) I have no HIV.

    I also do not live the kind of life where getting it is a great risk, except accidentally touching some syringe lying around on the street. Or comparable.

    Diabetes may be a greater hazard, will think about it if things seem too much to be going that way.

    RépondreSupprimer